Labels

Saturday 14 October 2023

The recollection of deva

The recollection of deva

The meditator should recollect his own special qualities of faith, morality, learning knowledge, generosity, and wisdom with deities standing as witnesses.

1) Those deities were possessed of faith such that on dying here and were born there, and such faith is present in me too.

2) Those deities were possessed of virtue such that on dying here and were born there, and such virtue is present in me too.

3) Those deities were possessed of learning (dhamma-knowledge) such that on dying here and were born there, and such learning is present in me too.

4) Those deities were possessed of generosity such that on dying here and were born there, and such generosity is present in me too.

5) Those deities were possessed of wisdom such that on dying here and were born there, and such wisdom is present in me too.


9 October 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment