Labels

Thursday 5 January 2023

Luang Phor Plien Panyapatipo

Luang Phor Plien Panyapatipo


At that time, I went to Sea World in Australia. Watched the dolphins put on a performance. Together with about 100 farang. The trip was exhausting and I was very tired. I stayed at a condo unit on the 23rd floor. There were 4 Phra. 

I stood and looked out towards the sea. As I was very tired, I came back to the room alone. I opened the window to let in some air. I recited the Dhammacakka and pae metta to all beings. As I was very weary I decided to lie down to sleep and get some rest. 

Looking out of the window, I suddenly saw Luang Pu Thate floating above the waves, around 6 metres above the sea. He was floating not walking. He entered through the window and stood nearby. 

I was thinking in my mind, how did Luang Pu come here? Shouldn’t he be at Hin Maak Peng temple? But before I had the chance to open my mouth to ask Luang Pu that question, Luang Pu spoke up, “We came all the way here to Australia. But you are only thinking of sleeping? Pawana.”

As soon as Luang Pu said those words, how could I go to sleep. So I sat up and meditated until dawn, even though I was so tired. But Luang Pu came to warn me so it was better to sit up and die rather than ignore his warning. I sat in meditation until my mind became bright and luminous. 

I was delighted to see that Luang Pu’s sabong, jiworn and sangkati (i.e. inner garment, robe and outer robe) were of a bright golden colour. As a result I was confident that people who had attained Nibbana appeared like this. 

Only pure monks manifested in this manner. I also saw Luang Pu Man, Luang Pu Dteu, and Luang Pu Waen before, they were all the same. 

I am confident that the Phra who have attained Nibbana are pure and perfect, and therefore do not need to take birth again. They are like pure gold. 


Luang Phor Plien Panyapatipo

Wat Aranyawiwake, Chiang Mai Province


27 January 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment