Labels

Wednesday 15 June 2022

Luang Pu Doo Prompanyo

Luang Pu Doo Prompanyo


Luksit: “I want to practice [at the temple] but I’m scared of all the ghosts”

LP Doo: “Then what about the pig ghosts, duck ghosts and chicken ghosts in your stomach, aren’t you afraid of them?”

Luksit: “Luang Pu, I don’t have much money, so I cannot journey to visit and see you often.”

LP Doo: “It is okay if you can’t come, don’t worry. I’ll be the one who (sends my citta out to) find you instead.”

Luksit: “Luang Pu, please help pluksek a Phra Roop amulet for me, one just like you, I would like to invite it and put it in my car for blessing.”

LP Doo: “I am not a Guardian of Cars.”

Luksit: “Luang Pu, if I transfer my merit often to all sentient beings, will my store of merit be reduced?”

LP Doo: “It will not decrease. Because what is shared is not the merit itself, but rather the radiance and light generated by the merits.”

Luksit: “Luang Pu, is brightness in meditation important? Or is it enough just to reach calmness?”

LP Doo: “Would you rather travel in the dark or where there’s light? If you must travel in the dark, having a torch beside you, won’t that be good?”


Luang Pu Doo Prompanyo

Wat Sakae, Ayutthaya Province





Photo cr: Plabpluengs Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment