Labels

Monday 6 June 2022

Luang Phor Samruay sends his greetings to all luksits☺️.

Luang Phor Samruay sends his greetings to all luksits☺️. 


Just spoke with him via video-call yesterday and found out he is being visited by his friend Lersi Pu Piak. Not to be confused with Luang Phor Piak, another tudong monk friend of his. 

Pu Piak is a great artist and spends his time sculpting and building Buddha statues both at Samnak Song Tham Sai as well as his own Samnak in Prachinburi. In fact, he enjoys his work so much that he wants to focus on building Buddha statues and may disrobe and give up the Lersi vows.

Pu Piak is also very well-versed in Khom or Khmer Sanskrit, which he uses to write yants. He is very popular for his yants and many villagers will flock to him whenever he arrives at Samnak Song Tham Sai. Pu Piak is also an expert in reading palms. 

Luang Phor is intending to upgrade the electrical system at Tham Sai temple and Pu Piak contributed some of his amulets for Luang Phor to pluksek. Hence, Luang Phor has started empowering the amulets since yesterday with Phuttakhun energy.  

I will be returning to Thailand towards the end of June after celebrating both my father’s and mother’s birthday in Singapore. Parents are also as important as the Sangha, without my parents raising me I won’t be able to have so many opportunities to make merit. 

So I am truly grateful to them and am happy to stay here for a while to celebrate their birthdays with them. 

But I am still in the process of finding a small room for Luang Pu so that as I continue to split my time between Thailand and Singapore, all luksits of Luang Pu can learn to meditate and pick up free amulets to connect to Luang Pu.






No comments:

Post a Comment