Labels

Friday 16 December 2022

Luang Phor Kuay Chutinataro

Luang Phor Kuay Chutinataro


“If you want to pay respects to me

A lotus flower, or a handful of other flowers

Both are okay

9 joss sticks, just ask for something directly

Don’t speak or think complicatedly

Don’t need think too much 

Or speak in special verses

Don’t be pretentious

Just speak straightforwardly

E.g. if you want to see me, 

Just say you want to see me

Whatever troubles you

Just tell me directly, be clear

If you want to cry in front of my photo

It’s also fine, I will be aware

If someone bullies you and you can’t stand it

You can tell me, say who-and-who are disturbing me

Just tell me his name and

I will help resolve things to become friendly

Whatever you are thinking, just tell me honestly 

I emphasise on the sincerity of yours 

When you are talking to my photo or statue

Just talk as though you are talking to your father

But I will not help if 

You are asking me to curse someone

Don’t request for me to harm anyone

It’ll be ineffective

If you are in trouble

Light 9 incense sticks and bring flowers 

And tell me your teacher - my energy is strong

My photos

Even if they are reproduced as photocopies

Are still efficacious, because 

Every time my photo is taken

I will adithan and sek

After I die

My dead body will be like the corpses everywhere

But my citta will possess the photographs

And not go leave to go elsewhere

If you should miss me

Come and see me in my photos.”


Luang Phor Kuay Chutinataro

Wat Khositaram, Chai Nat







28th December, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment