Labels

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Luang Ta Ma Wiriyatharo

Luang Ta Ma Wiriyatharo


Luang Pu said you have to do good and practice because you don’t know when you’ll die. Bad kamma ripens and then you’ll be dead. If I had not met Luang Pu, Luang Ta would have died a long time ago. Won’t have lasted until today. 

Because I didn’t practice the kammathan. There was no merit to support me. I was only interested in secular (worldly) things. Wherever my friends went, I also tagged along. Going to travel, going out to drink alcohol, just enjoying worldly pleasure. 

Suat mon I wasn’t interested. Going to Wai Phra I also didn’t do. I went to the temple when I was invited to. I ate according to tradition, listened to sermons, went to funerals. The Phra would talk about Kusala Dhamma, but I didn’t understand it. 

Now if you don’t keep praying, pae metta, and just use up all the merit you’ve accumulated in the past, you’ll soon be dead. Even if you don’t die, you won’t be in a healthy state. 

So let’s start doing meditation, start praying, start bowing down to the prestige of the Jakkapat, the Triple Gems, and Luang Pu, let them enter our lives every day. Think positive and recollect the good things that we have done everyday since a long time ago. 


Luang Ta Ma Wiriyatharo

Wat Tham Muang Na, Chiang Mai






No comments:

Post a Comment