Labels

Saturday 26 February 2022

Kittapop Tawnmahawan,

This happened to me about 4 years ago. On the way back from my tamboon activities in the province, I started experiencing stomach aches. 

The pain kept increasing and I had a constant urge to vomit. I remember that it was almost impossible to speak out loud to my friends.

In my heart, I prayed the katha to venerate Luang Pu Thuad, Luang Pu Doo as well as the Maha Jakkapat katha all the time. The greater the pain, the faster I recited the katha in my heart. 

Stopped to buy some pills and medicines from the pharmacy, but they didn’t help. The symptoms kept getting more intense. 

Up to the point where the body almost couldn’t take it anymore. At that moment, Luang Pu Doo appeared. 

Luang Pu put his hand into my stomach and I saw Luang Pu scooped something out 2 or 3 times. Then I started vomiting terribly, and my friends and I saw a piece of white thread come out, as though it was cut. 

I vomited until nothing else could come out. 

I was exhausted. When we arrived back near Bangkok, my friend hurriedly took me to see the doctor, and at the hospital, they diagnosed me with severe appendicitis. But they were surprised that it hadn’t ruptured because it swelled up to the point where it was almost taut. 

This is what my friends and I experienced. After this incident, I decided to surrender my life to support the Buddha Sasana. I offered my life to Luang Pu Thuad, Luang Pu Doo and began to recite the Maha Jakkapat earnestly until today. 


Kittapop Tawnmahawan





No comments:

Post a Comment