Labels

Tuesday 3 May 2022

1 Century of Luang Pu Budda Thawaro, Wat Klang Chu Sri Charoensuk, Bang Rachan District, Singburi Province

1 Century of Luang Pu Budda Thawaro, Wat Klang Chu Sri Charoensuk, Bang Rachan District, Singburi Province


In the year 2519, Phra Rajpromayan Weera Thawaro or more popularly known as Luang Phor Lersi Lingdam of Wat Tha Sung, Uthai Thani Province was to perform the Phitee Buang Suang at Phra That Chom Kitti at Chiang Saen District in Chiang Rai Province. 

He gave instructions to Dr. Parinya Nutalai and his sister, Ms. Chalinee Niamsakul, as well as Pol Lt. Col. Dr. Somsak Suebsanguan, former Chief Medical Officer of the Police Department, to pick up Luang Pu Budda Thawaro to bring him to meet Luang Phor Lersi Lingdam at Chiang Saen District. 

The trio thought that this was a great opportunity for them because they could have an opportunity to serve and interact with a great geiji ajaan. Dr. Somsak wrote down the questions he wanted to ask Luang Pu Budda on a piece of paper. 

“I sat in the back with Luang Pu and Maha Thong. During the journey, I read out all the questions and doubts I had one by one. Luang Pu was kind enough to explain the Dhamma to three of us on the way, which was why I felt we reached Chiang Saen so quickly”, commented Dr. Somsak. 

On the journey back, the three decided not to use the same route and took Luang Pu Budda and Phra Maha Thong Kanchano to stay at Wat Thaen Sila at Uttaradit Province for 1 night, while the 3 laypersons rested at a hotel in town. 

In the morning, they took the car to pick Luang Pu up and continue their journey. “I saw Luang Pu having his meal together with three local monks. The three of us bowed down and sat there waiting for him. But I (Pol. Lt. Col. Dr. Somsak Suebsanguan) could hardly believe my eyes. 

I saw Luang Pu floating around 1cm above the sitting area, while the other three monks were sitting on the floor normally. I took off my glasses, rubbed my eyes, and put them back on. Yet I still saw Luang Pu floating like that. 

I still had my doubts, so I crawled to another corner to see from another angle. But it still appears the same [as though Luang Pu was floating]. So I crawled back to my original spot. I waited until Tahn finished and got up to head back to the lodge, when the three of us got up and came out. 

All of us thought that we alone witnessed the scene exclusively. So we felt that it was Tahn’s kindness to allow us to witness this. Other people, even if they had entered the area, would not have seen it the way we did. Even the other three monks did not have the privilege of perceiving this.”


Source: 1 Century of Luang Pu Budda Thawaro, Wat Klang Chu Sri Charoensuk, Bang Rachan District, Singburi Province




No comments:

Post a Comment