Labels

Sunday 17 November 2019

WHY I LEFT EVERYTHING TO BECOME A BUDDHIST MONK | Wat Phra Dhammakaya



WHY I LEFT EVERYTHING TO BECOME A BUDDHIST MONK | Wat Phra Dhammakaya


Published on Aug 21, 2017

WHY I LEFT EVERYTHING TO BECOME A BUDDHIST MONK |
Wat Phra Dhammakaya |

According to Western standards, I have it all. I'm considered successful in the eyes of most; however, for me, it really doesn't matter. All of the material possessions that I have acquired means nothing. When we die, we can't take any of it with us. So I decided to leave my life as a Marriage and Family Therapist/dancer in California to pursue my inner world. What better way to develop my spiritual practice than to ordain to become a Buddhist monk at the world largest temple: Wat Phra Dhammakaya.


WANT TO BECOME A MONK IN THAILAND? 

https://youtu.be/qJXRcoM4TTw

No comments:

Post a Comment